Patient-centered care and safety is our priority at Smiles by Glenos & Hadgis Orthodontists. In addition to our normal strict adherence to CDC infection control guidelines, Drs. Glenos and Hadgis want to inform you of additional steps we have taken to help protect you and your family.
1) We ask that when possible, parents please remain in your vehicle rather than entering and sitting in the reception area, unless your child is 10 years old or younger.
2) All entering the building are to wash their hands with soap and water at our outside hand-washing station.
3) The Patient Coordinator will ask the following questions prior to entering:
- Are you or anyone you live with experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath?
- In the last 21 days, have you traveled to any areas of high risk for COVID-19 transmission?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone confirmed or being evaluated for COVID-19?
3) Facemasks/coverings must be worn inside the building
4) Once inside, please see the Patient Coordinator at the front desk to have your temperature taken.
We kindly request that if you have an appointment scheduled, please call or text us at 904.797.6453 if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Travel within the past 21 days to affected geographical regions
- Been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in keeping Smiles by Glenos & Hadgis Orthodontists a safe environment.